Do you have a Masters or a PhD in immunology or cell biology? Are you outgoing and find it easy to communicate and connect with other people? Mabtech is seeking for a Product Specialist with responsibility for Sales and Marketing activities internationally. Does this sound interesting? Please keep reading and apply today!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Mabtech AB looking for a Product Specialist.
Mabtech is a biotech company developing and manufacturing products for the global market. Their mission is to assist other researchers with high-quality, dependable research tools and expert technical support. The technical expertise and exceptional service to their customers is what has established their excellent reputation.
As a Product Specialist you will actively provide and spread information and feedback about Mabtech’s products and product areas mainly to distributors, but also to other current and prospective customers. You will also strategically evaluate the market and find new research areas where Mabtech’s products can be useful tools. You will be a member of the Sales and Marketing group of eight people including four PhDs. Since customers and distributors are located world vide, many meetings will take place via video conferencing and the travels are estimated annually for a total of about 5-6 weeks.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Mabtech is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Mabtech.
In addition to the responsibilities described above you will among other responsibilities:
* Supply customers with scientific product information and support on an ongoing basis
* Travel to scientific meetings and meet with researchers to represent Mabtech
* Creation of marketing material and content
* Proactively spread information about Mabtech's products and their potential utility
The position suits you who wants to work on an innovative company that works with good products. Furthermore, you have a great opportunity to influence your own work.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Masters or PhD in immunology or cell biology
* Fluent in English, as you will be working with clients globally
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have previous experience from a similar position.
As a person you have excellent communication skills, are service-minded and find it easy to connect with new people since as a Product Specialist you will be communicating with researchers and customers in a daily basis. You take responsibility for your work with a good structure to move forward and produce positive results. You are a person who pays attention to details and ensures that nothing is left to chance when it comes to your work. Furthermore you are flexible and can work with several tasks at the same time.
* Start: As soon as possible, according to agreement
* Work extent: Full time, Office Hours
* Salary: Will be negotiated
* Location: Nacka Strand, Stockholm
* Contact information: Olivia Unghammar, Recruitment Consultant. Mail.
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Mabtech is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at recruitmentstockholmsouth @academicwork.se and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Mabtech is a Swedish biotech company that was founded in 1986 by scientists at the Department of Immunology, Stockholm University, and is still owned by the same three researchers and friends. Today we are a considerably larger but still dedicated team that shares an enthusiasm for biomedical research and science, particularly in the field of immunology. Our mission is to assist other researchers with high-quality, dependable research tools and expert technical support.
We develop and produce a wide range of monoclonal antibodies to cytokines, immunoglobulins and apolipoproteins for in vitro applications in life science research. Researchers around the world use our products to capture, detect and discover analytes with precision and accuracy. At Mabtech, we are passionate about advancing biomedical research by streamlining the discovery process, and our products are frequently found in high impact publications.