• Act as Quintus main representative for partners and customers in appointed areas covering AMD (Advanced Material Densification) and SMF (Sheet Metal Forming). 50/50 split initially.
• The role will be reporting to BU Director SMF but will, in all business related to AMD, report to BU Director AMD.
• The main tasks for the Sales Manager is to support lead generation, qualify leads and be potential candidates to be assigned as capture managers.
This involves developing qualified leads to opportunities, developing opportunities, negotiate and transfer received orders into the organization and Deliver Product process
• Drive sales in relation to Sales targets
• Targets delivered through Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and TIP (Tactical Implementation Plan)
• Understand customer – secure customer knowledge and customer mapping
• Understand market – secure market knowledge and market mapping
• Competitor understanding and mapping
• Drive and execute market and sales plan
• Customer visits, exhibitions etc.
• Lead generation & development of leads
• Responsible for updating and maintain data in SalesForce incl. quality assurance of leads
• Provide input to market and sales plan
• As capture manager be the one to define activities, manage the project of capturing the contract
• Based on the TIP - request & involve support from the Quintus organization when required – RSM is the gate keeper
• Maintain / support “key account” role if applicable
• Be candidate for being assigned as Capture Manager and KAM
• Drive lead generation together with Marketing function and secure leads are managed properly
Location and areas:
The ASM will be hired at Quintus Technologies AB, Västerås, Sweden.
Frequent travels to be expected, up to 75% of time spent at customers
The Area Sales Manager will be working with several different functions within the company.
• Product Management
• Business Development
• Other Sales Managers within AMD/SMF
• Bid Management
• Degree in a technical or commercial discipline with a strong technical experience, background or affinity
• Strong cognitive abilities, the ability to learn and adapt quickly and are able to lead complex sales processes with high level technical discussions and requirements
• Proven track record in developing business and selling capital equipment in Russia and Eastern Europe.
• Experience from Quintus Technologies equipment or similar type of presses.
• You have a good understanding of production process and materials, in metal forming, heat treatment or part machining equipment for the aerospace or automotive sectors
• Bilingual in English and Russian.
• Strong business acumen, possess excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to forecast efficiently and accurately
• Entrepreneurial, self-driven and highly motivated by detecting and building business and you can work with a high degree of independence and autonomy
We are the world leader in high pressure technology and have delivered over 1,800 systems to customers across the globe within industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical implants.
It is an exciting time at Quintus Technologies. We may be the global leader in high pressure technology, but we believe our greatest accomplishments and innovations lie ahead. This is why we search for passionate, analytical, entrepreneurial, and top-notch talent to help us achieve our goal of advancing the field of high pressure technology.
As a member of the Quintus Technologies team, you will enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a work environment that promotes the practice of individual craft among a network of like-minded co-workers to drive high pressure technology innovation